Sunday, September 10, 2017

Cathy Caffeine from Art Impressions!

Hello Ai fans!

This week we're sharing some fun Marvy products at Art Impressions.  

For my card I used Ai's


I used several Marvy products on my card.  They were so much fun to use!

I started with the Marvy Easy Chalkboard Marker.  I used it to color my cardstock like a chalkboard.  Then I used the white Bistro Marker to write the special on the board.  I used the Jewel Picker to place my sequins.


On Cathy's earring I used the silver Marvy Deco Just Glitter Silver pen.
I also used several Marvy Le Plume markers to color her skin.


I used several stamps from the Java set on the inside of my card.
As you can see Art Impressions and Marvy make a great team!


Marvy Le Plume Pens:
OR823, R810, R813

Copics used:
RV14, N2, W00, W1, W3, W5, E25, E31
E55, E77, 100, G21, G94, G99



No comments: