Thursday, February 1, 2018

Are you ready for a SWEET EASTER??

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm over on the Art Impressions Blog and I'm getting to feature a brand new Easter set for you.  The set is called Sweet Easter Set #5004. I've made three different cards and used every stamp from the set.  Hmmm...can you tell how cute I think it is??




On the inside I added some little tracks for the cute little chick with a fine point marker.


Don't you love that chubby little cutie?



On my second card I used the largest image in the set.  I just love this napping bunny.  Think of all the fun designs you could do on the pot.  I went traditional Terra cotta to pull in the colors from my designer paper.



On my last card I used the most stinking cute bunny popping out of an egg.  I accented the image with some of the adorable little decorated eggs in the set.


Here's the inside of my last card.  The frame actually comes blank and you can choose which sentiment you want to put inside of it.  It would probably be cute for little place cards at your Easter dinner as well!






No comments: